System Sensor provides a full line of wall and ceiling mount devices for outdoor applications. These outdoor devices are designed to withstand harsher outdoor environments and include all the same time and money-saving features as the rest of the System Sensor line, including field-selectable candela settings, plug-in designs, rotary code switches and universal mounting plates. Model numbers with a “K” suffix are outdoor-rated and have a NEMA 4X rating.
Features and Benefits:
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Outdoor devices ship with weatherproof plastic back boxes
- Back boxes have removeable side flanges
- Knockout eliminate the need to drill holes in back boxes
- Back boxes come with 3/4″ conduit entry points
- A screw-in NPT plug with an O-ring gasket for a watertight seal is included with each back box
There are no reviews yet.