Meet Emergency Communication Systems (ECS) and Mass Notification Systems (MNS) requirements using your existing fire system and System Sensor audible visible devices. System Sensor emergency communications devices can greatly simplify the design, installation, and maintenance of your ECS or MNS installation, so you can save time and money while meeting NFPA and DOD requirements.
With the Dual Strobe Expander Plates, cut costs, speed installation, and improve aesthetics on emergency communications applications that require fire and emergency warnings by combining the functions of two to three devices on a single mounting plate and back box.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly configurable with System Sensor colored lenses and snap-on bezels
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- Field selectable candela settings from 15 to 185 cd
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- The rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (¼, ½, 1, and 2 watts)
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output