The Modbus Gateway provides a communication link between networks that use the Modbus/TCP communication protocol and Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs) resident on an NFN network. It provides data such as event type, active/inactive, enabled/disabled, acknowledged/unacknowledged, device type, analog value (4-20ma modules only) and system troubles.
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with standard and high speed NOTI-FIRE-NET
- Monitors four compatible NFN nodes (excluding the Modbus gateway)
- Supports reads of up to 100 registers at a time. Analog values can be read 10 registers at a time
- UL/ULC Listed
- RJ45 to RJ45 standard Ethernet network cable internet/intranet connection
- Network Interface: NOTI-FIRE-NET, High Speed NOTI-FIRE-NET
- Compatible Panels: NFS-320, NFS-640, NFS2-640, NFS-3030, NFS2-3030
- UL/ULC Listed: S635
- CSFM: 7300-0028:250
- FDNY: COA#6047
There are no reviews yet.