System Sensor low Frequency Sounders and Sounder Strobes meet the NFPA 72®2010/2013 low frequency requirements effective January 1, 2014 for all commercial and certain residential sleeping spaces. Studies driving these requirements have shown that a lower frequency is more effective at waking individuals in a fire event, including those with mild to severe hearing loss.
L-Series Speakers are 520 Hz capable with compatible FACP.
Features & Benefits:
- 520 Hz ± 10% square wave tone
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- LF Sounder Strobe field-selectable candela settings on wall: 15- 185cd, Speaker Strobes have full range 15-185cd
- Rotary switch for low frequency sounder tone: Temp 3 or Temp 4
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Low Frequency Sounder listed for ceiling or wall mounting
- Round (Ceiling)Low Frequency Sounder Strobe listed for ceiling or wall mounting
- Standard Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Humidity Range 10 to 93% non-condensing
- Frequency Range 520 Hz ± 10%
- Strobe Flash Rate 1 flash per second
- Nominal Voltage Regulated 12VDC or regulated 24DC/FWR1
- LF Sounders and Sounder/Strobes Operating Voltage Range 16 to 33V (24V nominal)
- Speaker Operating Voltage Range 25 and 70V (nominal)
- Electrically compatible with System Sensor Sync Circuit listed to UL 464
- Compatible with previous designs dating back to 1997
- Input terminal wire gauge 12 to 18 AWG
There are no reviews yet.