Intelligent VESDA-E VEP aspirating smoke detectors are seamlessly integrated on the SLC loop with NOTIFIER fire alarm control panels for a complete very early warning fire system..
Intelligent VESDA-E VEP brings the latest and most advanced detection technology forming the new Aspirating Smoke Detection (ASD) benchmark. Intelligent VEP is built on the new Flair technology – a revolutionary detection chamber that uses direct imaging of the sampled particles via a CMOS imager combined with multiple photo-diodes. The Flair detection chamber in VEP provides very early warning smoke detection, fewer nuisance alarms, higher stability and increased longevity to apply in wide range of applications.
VEP delivers a range of revolutionary features that provide user value such as longer pipe runs, out-of-box operation, field replaceable components, WiFi connectivity, 3.5” touch screen & remote monitoring via iVESDA. It is backward compatible with the world’s number one ASD, VLP allowing significant upgrade opportunities.
Three models are available for use in different size & style of applications, a single pipe VEP with LED display and four pipes VEP with LED only or LED and LCD display. They provide detection coverage to protect the following areas:
- VEP-A00-1P-NTF (Intelligent VEP single pipe): Up to 10,760 sq. ft (1000 sq. m) through one pipe
- VEP-A00-P-NTF, VEP-A10-P-NTF (Intelligent VEP four pipes): Up to 21,250 sq. ft (2000 sq. m) through four pipes
Features & Benefits
- One and four pipe models for different applications
- Alarm and trouble status reporting at the fire alarm control panel without using any additional hardware
- FLAIR detection technology delivers reliable very early warning smoke detection
- Multi-stage filtration
- Intuitive LCD user interface
- Airflow monitoring at each port
- Referencing to accommodate external environmental conditions to minimize nuisance alarms
- Backwards compatible with VESDA VLP
- Remote monitoring with iVESDA mobile app
- Configuration through VESDA VSC application
- For use with the NFS-320, NFS2-640, and NFS2-3030 fire alarm control panels and operate in FlashScan® mode
- Uses 5 FlashScan® SLC addresses
- Wide sensitivity range of 0.0016% obs/ft – 6.25% obs/ft
- Supports 40 VEWFD / 80 EWFD / 100 SFD sampling holes as per NFPA definitions
- Coverage Area: 21,520 sq ft (4-pipe model), 10,760 sq ft (1-pipe model)
- Maximum total pipe: 1,837 ft (4-pipe model), 427 ft (1-pipe model)
- Maximum single linear pipe run: 4-Pipe model: 361 ft (1-pipe in use) to 230 ft (4-pipes in use) 328ft (single pipe model); 1-Pipe model: 328ft
- IP40 enclosure
- iVESDA mobile app for IOS and Android
- Event log for up to 20,000 events
- CSFM listed
There are no reviews yet.