System Sensor horns, strobes and horn/strobes provide application flexibility for multiple installations. Intended for full building notification, horns and horn/strobes produce a loud sound to notify occupants to evacuate the buildings. Strobes and horn/strobes are ideal for warning hearing-impaired individuals during an emergency event. Installers can easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements by using field-selectable sound patterns and volume settings.
Features & Benefits:
- L-Series offers lower current draw across all settings
- One model with field-selectable candela settings:
- Wall: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, 185
- Ceiling: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, 177
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- 2-Wire and 4-Wire Horn Strobe options. 4-Wire provide full independant control of the Horn and Strobe.
- Rotary switch for five selectable tones with high and low volume settings
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
Mini-horn sounders are ideal for providing primary and secondary signaling for fire and security installations such as hotel, motel, or residential fire system applications, or where smaller notification devices are desired since they can be mounted to single-gang back boxes . Mini-horns offer 2 volume settings, high or low, as well as temporal or non-temporal tones.
- Standard Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Humidity Range 10 to 93% non-condensing
- Strobe Flash Rate 1 flash per second
- Nominal Voltage Regulated 12VDC or regulated 24DC/FWR
- Operating Voltage Range 8 to 17.5V (12V nominal) or 16 to 33V (24V nominal)
- Electrically compatible with System Sensor Sync Circuit listed to UL 464
- Compatible with previous designs dating back to 1997
- Input terminal wire gauge 12 to 18 AWG
- UL 1971 and UL 464