Manufacturer: Fibre-Metal by Honeywell
Style: With 3-C Headgear
Certifications: Certified frustration-free
- HEAT & SPARK-RESISTANT: Thermoplastic Noryl material for high heat resistance; smooth, seamless shell deflects sparks & spatter to reduce burn-through risk; meets ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3 standards
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION: Unique design combines straight & curved front for extended throat protection while blocking fumes & smoke; allows air circulation to help clear any smoke & fumes that seep in
- CLEAR VISION: Molded-in glass holder features unique, flip-up 2 x 4 1⁄4″ telescoping lid; lid also provides seal against light-leak; includes shade 10 welding lens; accommodates glasses & respirators
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: Molded-in color eliminates chipping, peeling and fading; silver coating exceeds standards for abrasion, adhesion, weathering; also deflects heat to lower interior temperature
- FIT & COMFORT: Ratchet-style 3-C headgear features multiple adjustments for comfort and optimal glassholder positioning; free-floating arms balance & stabilize helmet while minimizing pressure points
Protection & Performance: The Tigerhood Classic Helmet increases productivity because it helps welders do their job better. The ratchet headgear allows for optimal glass holder positioning, and the Shade 10 lens provides clear viewing and safe UV/IR filtering. The glass holder is molded-in to prevent light-leak, and flips up for quick and easy checking of work
Fit & Comfort: Comfortable welders have less downtime so they produce more throughout the day. The roomy interior of the Tigerhood helmet promotes air circulation to help clear smoke & fumes. The headgear features free-floating arms that balance & stabilize the helmet while minimizing pressure points, and multiple adjustments for fit and comfort.
Spark & Heat-Resistant: Thermoplastic Noryl construction makes the shell very resistant to high heat. The design is curved to deflect sparks & spatter, and seamless to prevent them from catching and burning through.
Extended Protection: The unique design extends downwards to help block smoke and fumes, and to protect the front of the throat. The shell also curves backwards to protect both sides of the neck.
Clear Vision: The molded-in glass holder features a 2 x 4 1/4″ aperture for optimal viewing while welding. The Shade 10 welding lens provides clear vision and safe UV/IR protection.
Easy Work Checking: The telescoping lid flips up for easy checking of the weld, repositioning of the material etc. The lid also seals against light-leak to enhance safety and performance.
Optimal Positioning: The deeply offset, pliable 3-C headgear features an overhead band with multiple adjustments to position the glass holder for the best view of the weld.
Fit & Comfort: The unique free-floating arms balance and stabilize the helmet while minimizing pressure points. The strip-proof ratchet head size adjustment provides small-increment sizing.
Roomy Interior: The Tigerhood helmet’s interior is roomy to promote proper air circulation and help clear any smoke & fumes that seep in. The interior is also large enough to accommodate glasses & respirators.
Tough & Durable: The color is molded-in to prevent chipping, peeling or fading, and the silver coating is abrasion-resistant. The 3-C headgear resists cracking and breaking in both hot and cold work environments.