The VESDA LaserFOCUS (VLF) is a very early warning smoke detector designed to protect small, business-critical environments. Available in two models, the VLF-250 covers up to 2,500 sqft, and the VLF-500 covers up to 5,000 sqft.
- Out-of-the-box installation and commissioning
- Ultrasonic airflow sensing
- Laser-based absolute smoke detection
- Pre-engineered pipe network designs
- Programmable alarm thresholds
- Clean air barrier optics protections
- Instant recognition display
- Instant Fault Finder™
- AutoLearn™ Smoke
- AutoLearn™ Flow
- Field service access door
- Multiple event logging (in separate logs), up to 18,000 events
- Offline/online configuration capability
- Local telecommunication exchanges, Air handling units, Smaller server rooms, Correctional facilities, Control rooms, Utility control hubs, Switch rooms, Railway signal hubs, Storage facilities, Cabinets, Hazardous areas (Class 1 Div 2), and Substations.
There are no reviews yet.