System Sensor speakers transmit the clear, intelligible messages necessary to meet code, save lives, and protect property. Choose from a variety of options to meet your application and installation needs including a plug-in design that speeds installation and virtually eliminates costly ground faults and text accessories that easily convert devices to a wide range of applications to simplify inventory and installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- Field selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (¼, ½, 1 and 2 watts)
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output
- 520 Hz capable with compatible FACP
SPCW8 8” speaker provides a solution for ceiling mount applications for tap setting range between ¹/8 watt to 8 watts. Providing a solution for almost any voice need.
- Standard Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Humidity Range 10 to 93% non-condensing Strobe Flash Rate 1 flash per second
- Nominal Voltage Regulated 12VDC or regulated 24DC/FWR1
- Operating Voltage Range 8 to 17.5V (12V nominal) or 16 to 33V (24V nominal)
- Electrically compatible with System Sensor Sync Circuit listed to UL 464
- Compatible with previous designs dating back to 1997
- Input terminal wire gauge 12 to 18 AWG
- UL 464, UL 1480, UL 1971
There are no reviews yet.