KARAM ES-81 Welding Shield
Conforms to En 175, EN 379 and also meets ANSI Z 87
- Polypropylene Impact Resistant Shell
- Solar Panel
- Size of lens 100mm x 10 mm
- Red light activates on cartridges which shows the low battery situation.
- Ratchet for Front and Back Adjustment.
- Shade adjustment is made by the adjustable potentiometer on the outside of the Helmet shell prior to the use. The shades can be adjusted from Nos. 8 to 12
Features and Benefits of Face Shield
- Size of lens 100mm x 10 mm.
- There are indicative buttons on the lens for various actions.
- Press the test button before each use.
- Cartridge offers complete Ultra Violet/ Infrared protection lens means most indoor as well as outdoor welding requirements & can be used for the arc as well as TIG welding operations.
- Helps in eliminating welder fatigue.
- Depicts Low battery situation.
- The batteries can be easily replaced once the following indications appear
- The red light on the cartridge is activated.
- The lens is in constant dark mode.
There are no reviews yet.