Ref : ES 005
Conforms to EN 166:2002, EN 167:2001 &
EN 172 :1994, EN 168:2001, ANSI Z 87.1 – 2010
Made with Nylon frame and Polycarbonate lens which offers lighter, exceptional impact and splash protection with excellent vision when it comes to fashion and styling, combined with ultimate eye safety, the ES 005 becomes an ideal choice for the wearer.
Area of Use
- Construction sites; areas where sand and large dust particles are blowing at high speed.
- Metal-processing shops.
Available Lens Option
- Clear lens
- Smoked lens
- Optical Class 1
- Hard-coated lens for Scratch Resistance
- Smoked lens model also provides optimum protection against harmful UV radiation.
- High Impact resistant
- Tested at elevated temperature
- Lens material- Polycarbonate
- Lens scale number : 3-1.2 (clear)
- Lens scale number : 5-3.1 (smoked)
- Combines Safety with a fashionable look, enhancing user comp-liance
- Adjustable temple length to customize the fit on the user’s head. Length adjustable within a range of 15mm.
- Equipped with specially designed flexible soft nose-pad to provide extra comfort.
- Tested for disinfection.
- Increased robustness
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Resistant to ignition.
- Optically tested
- Flame resistant
- UV resistant
There are no reviews yet.