Electric- Arc Welder’s Choice KARAM ES004
Conforms to EN 166:2002, EN 175:1997 & ANSI 87.1 – 2010
Equipped with a special IR-11 lens and a broad, soft PVC body that provides the wearer with a wider protective sealing area, the ES 004 is an ideal choice for a variety of electric arc welders.
Area of Use
- Best suited for electric arc welding, mig, tig, and other electrical welding operations
- IR-11 lens
- Lens material Polycarbonate
- Hard-coated for Scratch-Resistance
- High Impact Resistant
- Comes with Lens Replaceable feature
- It has a wide soft PVC body which provides the wearer with excellent comfort.
- It is provided with a flip-up lens window to enable clear vision during those times while the welding operation is not in progress.
- It is provided with Six Indirect Ventilation Caps two on top, two on the bottom, and one each on the sides.
- It has a fully adjustable elastic headband for a snug fit.
- High impact resistant
- Comes with a Lens Replaceable feature