- Nominal Voltage Range: Consumes 12V to 32V DC from the fire alarm control panel (FACP) or from an external power source.
- Current: The power requirement varies with the number of interfaces used
- Typical Current Consumption: 0.1A at 24V (with wireless connection)
- Peak Load: 0.25A at 24V
- Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 1% – 94% (noncondensing) Wireless Transmitter
Wireless Transmitter Specifications
- VBAT: 3.6V
- Ambient Temperature: 77°F (25° C)
- Output power: @module RF antenna port
- Target power: Meets Spectrum Mask and EVM compliance
Standards and Codes
- FCC ID: PV3CGWMBB
- Intertek ID: 104270338NYM-001
- CE Certification Meeting:
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU
- Meets the following additional requirements:
- EFSG [BRE,AFNOR/CNPP, and VdS]
Product description of Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS) Gateway by Honeywell
The CLSS Gateway is Honeywell Fire’s interface connecting to a Honeywell fire system panel or network, serving as a portal between the panel, the Cloud, and peripheral devices. The CLSS Gateway enables reading the connected device system inventory from one panel or a network of panels and transmitting this data to the Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS) Cloud.
Features & Benefits:
- Connects directly to NOTIFIER Fire Alarm Control Panels or a network of FACPs
- Easy connection between the Gateway and CLSS CheckPoint mobile application
- BlueTooth® mobile pairing for Gateway Configuration and Control capability
- Panel connection options include Standalone Panel, Networked Panel, and Standalone with Digital Voice Control
- Can be used for portable or permanently installed applications
Why should you buy Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS) Gateway by Honeywell from zenithsafetysolution.com?
As an authorized distributor of Honeywell, zenithsafetysolution.com offers genuine and high-quality Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS) Gateway. This device helps in providing a quick and seamless way to monitor and manage life safety systems remotely. By purchasing CLSS Gateway from zenithsafetysolution.com, customers can be assured of receiving competitive pricing, prompt delivery, and excellent customer service. Additionally, our team of experts can offer technical support and guidance for the installation and operation of CLSS Gateway.
You May Also Consider: Honeywell Connected Life Safety Services